PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL
FUSION RECRUITING LABS, INC.
Effective Date: August 21, 2015
Fusion Recruiting Labs, Inc., the parent company of FindaTruckerJob.com (“Fusion”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) recognizes t
findatruckerjob.com (the “Site”), and the services available through our Site (collectively, the “Services”).
Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
How We Disclose Your Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Special Information for California Consumers
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site or Services, and from third parties (e.g., social media platforms). We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. We may collect certain information from you depending on your interaction with our Site and Services. If you are a trucker, we may collect information such as your name, email address, address, phone number, company, title, type of driver’s license, driving history (including any driving under the influence (DUI) violations), age, military status, and endorsements held (e.g., hazmat). If you are an employer, we may collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, and company. We will also collect any information that any visitor to our Site otherwise provides to us, such as your phone number, contact information, and any comments/questions made to us, if you contact us through our Site.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information such as the following about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; operating system type; pages or screens you view; links you click; IP address; when and the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing Our Services. To provide our Services to you; to communicate with you, including via email, about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing. To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- Analyzing Use of Our Services. To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Complying with the Law. To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information that we collect about you, including personal information, with the following entities:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
- FATJ Users. We may disclose your information to other FATJ users as requested by you to do so. For example, if you are a job seeker and you apply for a job with an employer, we will share your information with that prospective employer.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your information to other unaffiliated third parties, including for their own marketing purposes. Please see our Special Information for California Consumers section below with regard to such disclosures.
We may also disclose your information that we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose Information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose Information in order to comply with the law, regulation, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process, including informal law enforcement or governmental requests for information.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We may disclose Information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Cookies And Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals and we may track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by participating companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) andwww.aboutads.info/choices (DAA). If you are in the European Union, go to www.youronlinechoices.eu for information about your choices with respect to third-party advertising, including instructions on how to opt out of participating ad networks. Please note that opting out of participating ad networks does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic or "contextual" ads. You may also continue to receive targeted ads on other websites, from companies that do not participate in the above programs.
We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may modify the information that you have submitted by logging into your account or emailing us at support@FATJ.com.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Our Services are not designed for children under thirteen (13) years of age. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such information from our systems.
Special Information For California Consumers
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at: support@FATJ.com. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Site or Services, please contact us at
280 Highway 35 South, Suite 302, Red Bank, NJ 07701