•Are you ambitious, competitive, and ready for a career with an innovative industry leader?
•Does the thought of crushing goals and driving company results excite you?
•Are you looking to find a company where you can build a long-term career?
If you answered yes, we’d like you to join our Remarketing Sales Team, selling one of Penske’s fastest growing product lines! Penske is looking to hire highly motivated individuals for our Vehicle Sales Representative position. This position is tasked with selling commercial vehicles to Penske’s (B2B) business clients from our corporate office in Reading, PA.
Click here to see a video about working for Penske at https://youtu.be/WPG8UI_HNkw
A Day in the Life:
As a member of our team, every day is exciting. As the Vehicle Sales Representative, you’ll play an integral role in driving revenue for the Remarketing Department. Through inbound and outbound calls, you’ll guide current and potential customers in purchasing the right Penske used commercial vehicles. Our Sales Reps pride themselves on providing customers with the best buying experience and support.
Why Choose Penske?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
• We invest in you – You’ll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
•Your success is not limited– Pay includes a base rate plus monthly, uncapped commissions.
• There’s room to grow - Enjoyable work environment that rewards individual contribution and teamwork. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
•Oh, and did we mention the perks? – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid time off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year), 401k with company match, and various employee discounts.
What You’ll Do:
•Sell Penske commercial vehicles, Financing, and Extended Warranties
•Generate new sales through outbound calls to web and field leads, previous purchasers, inquirers that did not purchase and other prospects
•Closing sales, quoting, negotiating, overcoming objections and completing follow-up calls
•Manage existing accounts by selling vehicles and providing customer service
•Negotiate to obtain best sales price, as well as explaining the sales procedure
•Answer Inbound calls from new and existing customers
•Professional communication skills needed to interact with internal Penske departments and field locations
•Various additional duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Inside Sales Group
- Previous sales / customer service experience required
- Willingness to cold call business contacts is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain accurate required
- Proficiency with Windows based programs and Microsoft Office is required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
People living in or near these PA locations in the Reading area have found our opportunities of interest. Wyomissing, Kutztown, Hamburg, Pottstown, Lebanon, Quakertown, Exton, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Breinigsville, Fogelsville, Manheim, Lancaster, King of Prussia, Millersville, Palmyra, Mt Joy, East Norriton, Bethlehem, Montgomeryville, North Wales, Wilmington, Media, Ft Washington, Horsham, Phillipsburg NJ, Harrisburg, York, Mendenhall, Philadelphia.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job: Other Corporate
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Other Corporate
Req ID: 1909998