Penske is seeking an experienced senior-level data analyst to measure the impact of HR initiatives and establish linkages to business performance. Analysis activity will include scenario planning, modeling, correlation and predictive analysis. The Sr. Business Analyst will present findings and recommendations to HR, Learning & Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits and other Leadership across Penske organizations.
This position is located at our Corporate offices in a beautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using traditional and advanced analytical models, tools and techniques, including trending, correlation, budgeting\financial planning, forecasting, and what-if scenario analysis, for field and corporate leadership to include:
-Define analysis objectives
-Collect and combine required data elements
-Define sampling plan
-Select and execute model\algorithm
-Present results (written and\or verbal)
-Make actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with HR functional experts and business leadership to develop key metrics.
- Define, design, develop and deploy dashboards, reports and workforce planning tools with appropriate security models.
- Prepare presentations synthesizing analysis into clear, understandable findings and recommendations.
- Collect and review existing primary and secondary research and analyses, industry periodicals, company information, public information, academic literature, and other sources to answer questions, shape analytical plans, and supplement current analyses.
- Small-scale project management and project support.
- Work with vendors, other departments and HR to execute initiatives and bring projects in on time. May advise on vendor selection.
- Other projects as assigned by the Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
- With Bachelor's Degree: 4 years of experience working in an analytical, data analysis or technology role. Work related to HR is preferred.
- Without Bachelor's Degree: 6 years fo continuous experience working in an analytical, data analysis or technology role. Work related to HR strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Advanced level of experience in Financial Analysis
- Advanced skill level with Statistical Analysis
- Advanced skill level with Data Visualization and Story Telling
- Must have Expert level of skills with Business Software (MS Suite, Etc.)
- Intermediate level of experience with Qlik designer
- Intermediate level of experience with data mining
- Must understand complex relationships and requirements
- Must have Advanced Problem Solving skills
- Ability to drive process change required
- Must be able to adapt to system and business requirements
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job: Human Resources
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Human Resources
Req ID: 1906228