The Data Quality Leader is responsible for leading complex and/or critically important projects and managing work that have Rental Customer Data Governance and Management impacts to the Enterprise.
The role is responsible for project results in terms of methods and outcomes. This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels to execute on key deliverables, works with the business analysts to develop data governance rules and ensures that they are implemented.
This position is located at our Corporate offices in a beautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
• Proactively drives and contributes to the common vision and communication, including elevating the organizations’ commitment to clean, reliable, and accurate rental customer data.
• Develop recommendations for critical processes in collaboration with functional, operational, and technical partners to understand the impacts of changes within and across master customer data domains and impacts to downstream processes and transactions.
• Subject matter expertise who maintains contact with key knowledge sources to promote agile, accurate, and high-quality data.
• Develop and implement processes to maintain high quality rental customer data assets.
• Mentor Data Stewards team to achieve results.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
• Demonstrated experience in the use of tools, methodologies and problem-solving approaches in the area of managing data.
• Understand and adapt to complex business environments and situations.
• Ability to articulate, persuade, and communicate the value of data integrity and governance.
• Demonstrated experience defining, motivating, and driving change across stakeholders.
• Advanced Project Management skills required
• Intermediate data mining preferred
• Advanced communication skills required
• CAP Training preferred
• Ability to adapt to change quickly
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 1911458