First Year drivers can earn $74,000-$85,000
Family Owned Tanker company Now Hiring Star CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers – Home every week
Orientation starts each Monday
- Take the truck home with you!
- 2 weeks paid training $1000.00 per week salary.
- Earn great money running legally
- Performance and length of service bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Rider Policy
- Paid Orientation - $1,000/week of training
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Weekly
- Our truck drivers never work for free
- $23.75 up to $26.75 per hour driving.
- $19.00 the first hour for ALL loading, unloading, trailer washes. ($14 per hour after 1st hour)
- If we do not get you home for your 34-hour break we will pay you $200 extra plus your weekly pay!
- Freightliner manual & automatic
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Job Requirements for a Class A CDL Tanker Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Pass Pre-employment Drug Screen & Physical
- Pass Routine Background Check
- Authorized to Work in the United States
- 1 year OTR Experience required and tanker experience Preferred
- No Major Moving Violations in Previous 3 Years
- No Felonies in Previous 5 Years
- OTR Truck Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Class A CDL: 1 year (Required)
Call 877-412-5541 Or Apply Online Today!