Competitive Pay and Benefits
Coach USA Company seeks a Mechanic who will repair and inspect company equipment in a cost effective, safe, timely manner.
• Routine and preventative maintenance
• Diagnose mechanical, electrical and other breakdowns or failures
• Familiar with Cummins and Detroit Engines
Familiar with ZF and Allison Transmissions
• Prefer CDL License – Class B with P Endorsement
• Flexible Hours
• High School Diploma
• Valid Driver License . Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions, including outdoors
• Competitive wage based upon experience and certifications
• Full benefits package
- 1 year
- Must pass pre-employment drug test on first attempt
Apply Online Today!
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.