WHAT WE OFFER:
- Up To $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Hourly pay with opportunity for OT
- 3-4 overnights/week
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- & much more!!
- Must have Class A or B License
- HAZMAT Endorsements
- 1 year of verifiable driving experience
Environmental Technician Driver will be responsible for proper transportation of various waste streams to include pharmaceutical waste at various generator sites. Operate Straight Trucks and Tractors Trailers to perform pickups of bulk and containerized hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. Performs a variety of duties that comply with government regulations and procedures.
ABOUT US ECOLOGY
US Ecology, Inc. is a leading North American provider of environmental services to commercial and government entities. The Company addresses the complex waste management needs of its customers by offering treatment, disposal and recycling of industrial, hazardous and radioactive waste, as well as a wide range of complementary field and industrial services. US Ecology's focus on safety, environmental compliance, and customer service, enables us to effectively meet the needs of our customers and to build long-lasting relationships. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, with operations in the United States, Canada and Mexico, the Company has been protecting the environment since 1952.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates trucks which may include: roll-offs, tankers, tractor trailers and box trucks.
- Performs LTL pickups.
- Maintains company equipment.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Maintains vehicle log.
- Maintains documentation of manifests and work orders.
- Performs DOT pre-trip and post trip inspections.
- Processes hazardous and non-hazardous materials as needed.
- Assists in maintaining good housekeeping at facility and on grounds.
- Functions as technician on lab pack and field service projects.
- Performs other, related duties as assigned. These are duties may not be specifically listed in this description, but which are within the general nature typically associated with the employee’s level of work.
Call 844-385-6384 Or Apply Online Today!
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.