This role will provide data analytics to support the vision (needed for determining vision expectations, driving workshops, identifying risks, testing, metrics), develop business rules and design functionality expectations for each
stage of the vision. It will also engage SMEs on confirming business rules and functionality expectations, develop testing plans, conduct testing, develop training plans, conduct training, implementation engagement and
reporting/metrics. To support all data analysis, data drilling requests for the department, build database applications to automate and streamline processes, and to make sure data integrity in the system.
• Create and maintain databases to support compliance and other groups in Freight Management, making sure that database applications provide accurate information.
• Test and document of IT program changes or new programs, make sure that program changes are deployed without flaw.
• Create ad hoc reports and provide data analysis to upper management.
• Work with process owners to identify process improvement opportunities to streamline and increase efficiencies.
• Support data request from audit group.
• Ensure SOPs are up to date.
• Other projects as assigned by the Manager
• Bachelor’s degree is required; MIS, Business, Supply Chain, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance or any mathematics related degree preferred.
Master's degree preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in analyzing large dataset, database design, report generating required
• Beginner level of experience with Database programming required
• Intermediate level of experience with System table structures, project management required
• Intermediate level of experience with Database design, data modelling analytical, problem solving skills required
• Must be able to constantly reset priorities
• Advanced problem solving skills required
• Must have excellent communication and people skills
• Excellent collaboration and organizational skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies
around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 3000 Auburn Dr Beachwood, OH 44122
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Beachwood
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Logistics/Supply Chain
Req ID: 1913945