CDL Class B Hazmat & Tanker!!
• Drivers typically gross 1,000-1,200 weekly with the potential to earn up to 100K **
• CDL Class B Hazmat & Tanker
• Ability to use Tablet & Smart Phone
• Good verbal and written communication
• 401K Match, Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holiday
• Home Nights, Weekends & Holidays
Lorco Petroleum Services, founded in 1957, has grown into one of the foremost leaders in the petroleum recycling industry. Our full line of products and services has expanded to provide customers with a single source for all of their recycling and disposal needs. Lorco has been fully audited and approved by many international corporations, including major oil, Fortune 500, pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies for transportation, recycling and disposal of various petroleum products.
The Waste Oil Driver Position has multiple responsibilities that include the following:
• Safely operate a waste oil truck
• Climb a ladder
• The ability to work an 8-10 hour day, (usually 5 days a week) with the time divided between driving and stopping at customers sites to service their needs.
• Absolutely, must have a Clear Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
• Perform a Pre and Post Trip Inspection on the truck.
• Manage a schedule
• Properly clean up chemical spills when necessary
• The ability to bend and twist during the course of the day.
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• The ability to work outside and manage the weather accustomed to the north-east
• Must be able to effectively communicate (verbal & written) & maintain a professional business relationship with all customers.
• Proficient in driving both a manual and automatic transmission truck
• Have a good sense of direction and the ability to interpret a map, minimizing the possibility of getting lost or traveling on restricted road ways.
Call 877-420-6402 Or Apply Online Today!