Lipari Foods is looking for Class A CDL Drivers for Shuttle Driver positions. The Shuttle driver runs in the afternoon/night to help shuttle backhauls, returns, and the next day routes across our network of 43 depots, with most of these being dedicated lanes. This position is more windshield with minimal touching of freight. At the outer depots, the shuttle will have to move 2-4 or more routes from his trailer to other trucks with a pallet jack. These positions allow you more time behind the wheel while earing solid pay. Take the next step to a new career and apply today.
- Competitive pay structure
- Home daily
- Off weekends
- Health / dental / vision benefits on your 1st day of employment
- Paid vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Driver safety bonus program
- Referral bonus program
- 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
*Our drivers also utilize newer leased equipment with onboard ELD and GPS units*
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have a valid Class A CDL license issued by the state of domicile
- Must have a valid medical card per the FMCSA regulations
- Must have 1 year and 50,000 miles of verifiable experience in a Tractor Trailer
- Must be able to operate a CMV with a manual transmission
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely operate a CMV
- Driving Record Requirements
- No DUI or OWI convictions within the past 10 years
- No major or serious offenses as defined in FMCSR 383.51
- No more than 1 moving violation
- No more than 2 preventable accidents
- No more than 2 accidents and moving violations in any combination
Lipari Foods is a leading specialty food distributor based in Warren, MI.
Lipari Foods LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. *We will not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, handicap, or any other protected category. Individuals with disabilities may request accommodation in the application process.
Call 844-206-6941 or Apply Online Today!