Greyhound has been successfully serving the travel needs of millions of people for over one hundred years. With that history comes a sense of pride and responsibility that inspires our employees and spurs our continuous growth.
Our team is currently seeking skilled Diesel Mechanics to provide quality preventive maintenance and repairs on over-the-road buses specifically with diesel engines and coach related components.
- CDL A or B with Passenger Endorsement required and no air brake restriction
- Highschool Diploma
- 2 years of hands-on experience in diesel engine and/or heavy vehicle maintenance, diagnosis and repair (Motorcoach ideally)
- Able to utilize computer systems to diagnose vehicle systems
- Be familiar with the machines and tools that are essential to the job function
- Responsible for practicing safe work habits and for maintaining a clean and safe work place environment
Bring your skills to the Greyhound team and make your mark with a company that’s making history! Our generous compensation includes a benefits package and 401K plan!
Call 844-385-1769 or Apply Online Today!