- Wage: $24.56 per hour
- Location: Newark NJ
- Part time, 22 hours per week, Tues-Sun 3pm-7:15pm
- The route travels from Newark to surrounding areas
- Must meet physical requirements of the post office
About the Company
- Company funded 401(a) retirement plan - vested from day one
- $5.32 per hour Health & Welfare Benefit that helps cover insurance and retirement
- Driver Inventive & Rewards Program - Company sponsored merchandise store!
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- Employee social media contests and giveaways!
EVO is an environmentally focused logistics services provider for the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other customers. As the fastest growing and second largest provider to the USPS, the company has 1400 employees and operates a fleet of 1100 trucks and tractors of which 160 are fueled by compressed natural gas. It offers flexible and efficient solutions across 43 states. EVO also operates five strategically located CNG refueling stations. For more information, please visit evotransinc.com.EEO Statement
EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personnel is selected on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with federal and individual state law.