Dutch Maid Logistics:
CDL A required, but no experience necessary - We train our drivers!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation - One week of paid vacation after one year of continuous employment. Two weeks of paid vacation after two years.
- Holiday Pay - $150 for New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 401K Retirement Program – All regular full-time employees are eligible to participate after 12 months of continuous employment. The company also contributes to the program.
- Short-Term Disability Income Benefits– AFLAC is available through a pre-tax payroll deduction after 90 days of employment
- Safety Bonus – If safety criteria is met, driver is paid a $.01 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Fuel Bonus Program - Based upon performance/miles you can earn up to $.02-$.03 CPM increase each month!
- Performance Bonus – If performance criteria is met, driver is paid a $.015 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Longevity Bonus – Starting with the sixth employment anniversary, drivers receive an anniversary bonus of $1,000.
- Additional Stop Pay - $25.00 per stop after the first stop.
- Paid Physical Examinations – All recertification D.O.T. physicals are paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics.
- Motel Expenses – Paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics when authorized by dispatch.
- Safety Awards Program – Safe Driving awards are presented annually at the awards banquet.
- Direct Deposit Available
- Rider Program
- MUST HAVE CDL
- No experience necessary - We train our drivers!
CALL 844-243-8179 OR APPLY TODAY!
Dutch Maid Logistics is a family-oriented truckload carrier. The company prides itself on courteous, experienced, and service-oriented drivers and staff. These employees, along with clean, reliable equipment, have been the most important factors in the company’s growth to its present level, and will continue to be instrumental in the future growth of Dutch Maid Logistics.