Cedarpoint Trucking is currently recruiting CDL A Flatbed Truck Drivers.
Driver MUST HAVE CDL A!!
Earn Up To $70,000
Flexible Home Time - Call For More Info - Some regional slots available!
Come drive for the best team driven by relationships and mutual respect.
PAY & BENEFITS:
We pay ODOMETER miles. Every mile you drive, you get paid for. Driver pay is based on driving experience and longevity with the company. Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and a 401K option.
BONUS & INCENTIVES:
• Equipment Bonus - annual bonus tied to equipment care and maintenance
• Professionalism Bonus - a quarterly bonus tied to a driver's appearance, language, and attitude
• Driver Referral Bonus – refer a driver and get a bonus if they are hired
• Mileage Bonus – Gifts awarded quarterly based on mileage benchmark
Top of the line, nothing older than 3 years, Peterbilt, Volvo, Freightliners in standard and automatic.
• EFS Fuel Network
• PrePass and NorPass
• Driver Cash Advances
Drivers must observe safety procedures regarding Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, be responsible for cleanliness, and maintain DOT and CDL certifications and complying with reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Acting with Honor and Character
• Communicate Effectively
• Dependable/Able to Follow Instructions/Detail Oriented
• Customer Service
• Decision Making
• Demonstrating Personal Flexibility
• Focusing on the Bottom Line
• Getting Organized
• Inspiring Others
• Keeping on Point
• Managing Diverse Relationships
• Reading Comprehension
• Relating Skills
• Vehicle Operation
• Secure truck contents before operating vehicle
• Ensure that loads are safe, secure, and within Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
• Match items on invoices with quantities loaded by verifying description, items, and model numbers
• Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner, provide quick, responsive customer service; understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries
• Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) reporting
• Ensure cleanliness, upkeep bed of truck, complete/verify daily vehicle inspections and reports
• Participate in safety procedures
• Protective Equipment: The ability to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to preform job functions
• Current Class A CDL License
• Medical Card
• Prefer 2 years driving experience
• Ability to read, write in English, and perform basic arithmetic
Our dispatchers respect our driver’s personal lives and work hard to accommodate home time requests. You can comment for more questions
Drive Hard. Go home. Repeat.
Call 844-385-0489 or Apply Online Today!