Amerifleet, North America's biggest and best fleet logistics services company is seeking experienced, professional, Independent Contract Drivers to deliver fleet vehicles regionally and over the road. As an Independent Contractor, you will be responsible for picking up and delivering fleet vehicles throughout the US.
Your role is to be the front line contact with our customers and to provide the highest quality of service throughout the pick-up and delivery process. You will be responsible for safely transporting our cars and vans to rental locations, dealerships, clients, etc.
This is a 1099 Contractor Position paid per mile. Receive 80% up front and remaining 20% when settlement of run is completed.
Flexible hours. Convenient locations. Perfect for seniors and retired military.
- Valid Driver License
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be 24 years old
- Credit Card
- At least 1 year of OTR driving experience is preferred, but not required
- Satisfactory MVR (motor vehicle record)
- Working knowledge of Hours of Service and how to complete a Log Book (electronic or paper)
- Work knowledge of Smartphone and Smartphone Apps
Call 844-384-3247 or Apply Online Today!